Saturday, November 11, 2006

< n yet for some>

On behalf of one of my best friends....

We held hands,we set out on a journry
we dreamt together, we has a vision
we took each other for granted
we loved each others presence
we never thought of life without the other

One fine day...
she left my hand, she betrayed me
she left me all alone in a durge
for a fault that could be termed a subterfuge...

I tried to persuade her..
I called her out, i cried to her;
she felt my pain, I knew she was mine,
n somewhere deep within she missed her man

The pain was terrible, the wound too deep,
i gave her all that was mine
but 'alas', finally my heart yelled,
"after all I beat as fast as hers'"
gimme a hearing, my dear man..
"my counterpart in her is as hard as a stone"

At last I lent my heart an ear,
I decided that she was not worth being my dear,
I broke off, without a last word,
I decided to forgive and forget....

Now, life seems difficult, life seems tough,
seconds seems minutes and minutes seem hours...
Oh lord!! Show me a way...
I am your son, you beloved son,
Hold me close and make me a man,
Tough and strong to caretake your world,
As well and better as you ever thought,
This rebirth of mine would ever have brought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you write that??

Anu said...

kalakkings...romba purila enakku! ;)